The course is designed to help participants:
- Understand the range of draft CEN standards for wood fuels.
- Appreciate the different properties of wood fuel that can be specified.
- Know how to specify wood chip fuel.
- Know how to find out if a particular type of wood is appropriate for a specific combustion system.
- Recognise the importance of quality assurance and labelling.
This course concentrates on solid biofuels, specifically wood fuel, from forest or primary wood processing sources. It is a one day course divided into four sessions, including an outdoor based practical and demonstration.
Cost: £35 (with LandSkills funding)/£100 (without LandSkills funding)
To book onto this event, please contact Erica (email@example.com) or telephone 01765 609355.