The Northumberland Fire Group is please to announce an information event introducing the use of controlled burning as a managment tool.
This training event is aimed at providing farmers and other land managers with the basic information surrounding controlled burning as a management measure, and will cover the following:
- Why we should use burning as a land management tool
- How burning relates to legislation and agri-environment payments
- Understanding basic fire behaviour
- Using fire behaviour to manage and control a burn
- Next steps – further training, fire plans etc
This is a FREE course (including lunch!!). To book a place please contact email@example.com or phone 01670 513292